Succession and performance consulting / management are two underutilized planning and development processes. When combined with each other as well as development initiatives in an organization, a strong talent management culture is created.
Performance Management Services
Performance management is a term frequently used to describe the annual review process in organizations. At it’s best, rather, performance management is an overall philosophy within an organization that focuses on the talent of the individuals within that organization.
In looking at your organization’s current state, does it:
- Align behavioral expectations and performance discussions with employees
- Include conversations throughout the year about performance – not just annually
- Focus on the utilization of individual strengths and the management of weaknesses
- Objectively review the rising talent in the organization and identify areas of development for them
- Support and follow up on the development identified for rising talent
- Regularly review the current state of successors for leadership positions to help ensure your organization has “ready now” individuals internally when leadership positions open.
All of these and much more make up the world of performance and talent management.
Contact us today to learn more about how ElliotSmith, LLC can assist you or your organization with your performance consulting and talent management needs.